Global Masterbatch Market By Type (Color Masterbatch, Additive Masterbatch, White Masterbatch, Black Masterbatch, Filler Masterbatch), Polymer (Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polyurethane, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polystyrene, Polycarbonate, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Polyamide), Application (Packaging, Building & Construction, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Textile, Agriculture, Transportation, Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Electrical, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Masterbatch Market
Global masterbatch market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.50% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to the increase in the usage by polymer manufacturers in their own compounding procedures and increase in the use of color masterbatch.
Market Definition: Global Masterbatch Market
Masterbatch is a solid or liquid additive used to impart and enhance the properties of plastics and packaging materials. It is used by various end use industries like packaging, building & construction, food, beverage and many others. It is also widely used in automobile sector and helps the companies in making cost affective automobiles which results in increasing the overall efficiency of the product.
- There is trend seen in automobile companies of replacing metals with plastics, which drives the market growth
- It is widely preferred as a coloring method by the end users, that enhances the market and its growth
- Growing commercial and residential projects in developing economies, will be driving the growth of the market
- Government investment plans and stable policy framework for automobile manufacturers, will drive the growth of the market
- Rapid pace of industrialization, is driving the market
- Low quality and cheaper product offerings, is restricting the growth of the market
- Complexity of color masterbatch, act as hindrance in the growth of the market
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-masterbatch-market
Segmentation: Global Masterbatch Market
- Color Masterbatch
- Standard Color
- Specialty Color
- Tailor-Made Colors
- Additive Masterbatch
- Antimicrobial Additive
- Antioxidant Additive
- Primary & Secondary
- Flame Retardant
- UV Stabilizer
- Foaming Agent/Blowing Agent
- Optical Brightener
- Nucleating Agent
- White Masterbatch
- Black Masterbatch
- Filler Masterbatch
- Low-Density Polyethylene & Linear Low-Density Polyethylene
- High-Density Polyethylene
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Rigid Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
- Building & Construction
- Pipes & Fittings
- Doors & Windows
- Fences & Fenestrations
- Consumer Goods
- Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals
- Electronics & Electrical
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-masterbatch-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Clariant has launched a new masterbatch manufacturing unit in Guangzhou, China to address the high demand of the Chinese customers. The unit will manufacture the specialty black masterbatches. This expansion will expand the company sales and its product line and will result in the surge in the market share.
- In March 2019, Ampacet Corporation has launched its new product line in Belgium in additive which will help the company to maximize their production and improve the overall customer experience. It will also accelerate the sales in the Belgium market which increase its market share.
- In October 2018, Cabot Corporation has acquired the NSCC carbon from Nippon Steel Chemical & Material Co. Ltd. to serve the surging needs of specialty carbon customers globally.
Global masterbatch market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of masterbatch market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global masterbatch market are Clariant, Ampacet Corporation, A. Schulman, Inc., PolyOne Corporation, Cabot Corporation, Creta Plastics, Plastiblends, Hubron International, Tosaf Compounds Ltd., Penn Color Inc., RTP Company, Primex Color, Compounding & Additives, K.D. FEDDERSEN, High Tecnology Masterbatches S.L., AMERICHEM, Astra Polymers, Jiangsu Pulaike Hongmei Masterbatch Co., Ltd., CONSTAB, Dainichiseika Color & ChemicalS Mfg. Co.,Ltd., Alok Masterbatches Pvt.Ltd, Vanetti S.p.a., Rajiv Plastic Industries among others.
Research Methodology: Global Masterbatch Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725