Distributed Generation Market is expected to reach USD 166.8 Billion by 2026 from USD 54.6 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 11.82% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
It is an electrical generation and storage performed by a variety of small, grid-connected devices referred to as distributed energy resources (DER) it plays an important role in the electric power distribution system.Distributed Generation MarketThe Distributed Generation Market based on technology has been segmented into solar PV, wind, microturbines, reciprocating engines, fuel cells, and gas turbines.
Solar PV formed one of the major contributors for the market growth. There is increasing adoption of solar PV technology for power generation due to decreasing costs of solar installations and greenhouse gas emissions restrictions. Based on application, the market has been segmented into on-grid and off-grid systems. The on-grid applications formed one of the major contributors to the market growth. Based on end-user, the market has been segmented into industrial, commercial and residential segments. The commercial segment is expected to be one of the major contributors to the distributed generation market.
Geographically, distribution generation market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Latin America. Europe is expected to be one of the major drivers to boost this market growth by 2026. Growing demand for renewable power generation and increasing electricity consumption are some of the factors driving the market growth.
REQUEST FOR FREE SAMPLE REPORT: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/1141
• Distributed Generation Markets of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the Distributed Generation market.
• Distributed Generation Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Distributed Generation Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Distributed Generation Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Distributed Generation Market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Factiva, and Hoovers are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about the Distributed Generation market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of Distributed Generation Market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Distributed Generation market globally.
Some of the key players of the distributed generation market include:
• Siemens (Germany)
• Schneider Electric (France)
• General Electric (US)
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Japan)
• Capstone (US)
• Caterpillar (US)
• Ansaldo Energia (Italy)
• Fuelcell Energy (US)
• Cummins (US)
• Bloom Energy (US)
• Bergey (US)
Key Target Audience:
• Distributed generation solution providers
• Government and research organizations
• Electric utilities
• Distribution grid operators
• Energy storage device or equipment manufacturers and integrators
• Institutional investors
• Distribution consultancies
Years considered to estimate the market size of the Distributed Generation Market have been mentioned below:
• Base year-2016
• Estimated year-2017
• Forecast year- 2017 to 2026
DO INQUIRY BEFORE PURCHASING REPORT HERE: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/1141
The scope of the Distributed Generation Market report:
This research report segments the distributed generation market based on technology, application, end-user, and geography.
Distributed Generation Market, By Technology:
• Solar PV
• Reciprocating engines
• Fuel cells
• Gas turbines
Distributed Generation Market, By Application:
Distributed Generation Market, By End-User:
Distributed Generation Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of North America Distributed Generation Market
• Breakdown of Europe Distributed Generation Market
• Breakdown of Asia Pacific Distributed Generation Market
• Breakdown of Middle East & Africa Distributed Generation Market
• Breakdown of Latin America Distributed Generation Market
Maximize Market Research offers customization of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Distributed Generation Market Overview
Chapter Two: Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter Three: Global Distributed Generation Market Competition, by Players
Chapter Four: Global Distributed Generation Market Size by Regions
Chapter Five: North America Distributed Generation Revenue by Countries
Chapter Six: Europe Distributed Generation Revenue by Countries
Chapter Seven: Asia-Pacific Distributed Generation Revenue by Countries
Chapter Eight: South America Distributed Generation Revenue by Countries
Chapter Nine: Middle East and Africa Revenue Distributed Generation by Countries
Chapter Ten: Global Distributed Generation Market Segment by Type
Chapter Eleven: Global Distributed Generation Market Segment by Application
Chapter Twelve: Global Distributed Generation Market Size Forecast (2019-2026)
Browse Full Report with Facts and Figures of Distributed Generation Market Report at: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/distributed-generation-market/1141/
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C market research on 20,000 high growth emerging technologies & opportunities in Chemical, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Contact: +919607065656/ +919607195908